Organisations across virtually all industry sectors are exploring ways that VR, AR and immersive tech can transform their business: from automotive, architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, aerospace, retail and beyond.
So where are the most successful immersive tech adopters seeing real value and what have they learned along the way?
Next Thursday, April 5, VR Intelligence hosts a webinar with immersive tech specialists from Ford, CDM Smith and Schneider Electric, to learn how companies across industry can use VR & AR to improve productivity and business performance.
Join the Webinar – Drive Enterprise Transformation with VR & AR: https://bit.ly/2ITj3aM
With a panel of experts:
- Elizabeth Baron, VR & Advanced Visualization Tech Specialist, Ford
- Scott Aldridge, Innovation & Disruptive Technology Leader, CDM Smith
- Michael Fallon, Director, Digital Business Design, Schneider Electric
- Discussion moderated by: Amy Peck, Founder & CEO, EndeavorVR
Key discussion points:
- Understanding the big opportunities: Hear how immersive tech is revolutionizing product design & manufacturing, worker collaboration and training across industry
- Pick the right use cases: Understand which technologies and platforms suit which purposes. And how to make sure you always pick the right applications for your business
- AR, VR – or both? Learn which is right for which applications – and how to make sure you don’t waste time and money finding out
- Where’s the ROI? Hear case examples of where VR & AR implementation is helping a whole variety of businesses improve productivity and drive efficiency gains
Register here for the webinar on April 5 at 2pm EDT (and if you can’t join live, register now to receive the recordings later): https://bit.ly/2ITj3aM
For more information on this webinar, or the upcoming conference VRX: Immersive Enterprise (Boston, June 26-27), contact Pete Carkeek at firstname.lastname@example.org